For any non-urgent queries, please feel free to email us on:
We shall endeavour to answer all emails within 16 hours. For any matters requiring an immediate response, please call the surgery.
Unfortunately we are unable to book appointments or respond to any complaints via email.
Please be aware that all phone calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
We make every effort to give the best service possible to everyone who attends our practice. However, we are aware that things can go wrong resulting in a patient feeling they have a genuine cause for complaint. If this is so, we would wish for the matter to be settled as quickly, and as amicably as possible.
To pursue a complaint please contact the practice manager who will deal with your concerns appropriately. Further written information is available regarding the complaints procedure from reception.
Calls to and from the surgery are recorded and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and the Data Protection Act 2018, calls are recorded for monitoring, training and dispute resolution purposes.
The purpose of call recording is to provide an exact record of the call which will:
• Protect the interests of both parties;
• Help improve Practice performance and best practice;
• Help protect Practice staff from abusive or nuisance calls;
• Establish the facts in the event of a complaint either by a patient or a member of staff and so assist in resolving it;
• Establish the facts and assist in the resolution of any medico-legal claims made against the practice or it clinicians;
• A call recording may also be used as evidence in the event that an employee’s telephone conduct is deemed unacceptable. In this situation the recording will be made available to the employee’s manager, to be investigated as per the Practice Disciplinary Policy
For further information please contact the surgery.