Welcome to NEMS Platform One Practice
Welcome along to the NEMS Platform One Practice website where we hope you will quickly benefit from a user friendly layout and a wealth of information about our healthcare services. Find out when we’re open and what to do when we’re not, all from the comfort of your own home. Please use the menu toolbar to navigate around the website.
75% of our appointments are released for same day bookings. Please call the Station Street site on 0115 8831900 from 8am Monday-Friday if you require one of these appointments.
(Please note the Upper Parliament Street Branch Practice, 0115 8831960 does not open until 9am Tuesday-Thursday)
- Please click here to read our UPDATED PRIVACY NOTICE for patients.
- Patients registered at NEMS Platform One Practice should collect the prescriptions/ sick notes/ letters during the practice opening times only. Unfortunately when we are closed, the NEMS Out of Hours staff are unable to issue any of those items due not having authorised access to the Platform One Practice system.
- On Tuesday 2nd January 2018 we changed our opening hours at our Upper Parliament Street Branch Practice. Please click the opening times tab above to see the new times that our Upper Parliament Street Branch Practice is accessible.
- We have recently updated our telephone system. Patients are now given a series of options when they contact the surgery. Please select the option appropriate for your need. Please be aware that between 8 and 11 am our service prioritises urgent medical needs and same day appointment bookings. For prescription queries or sicknotes (where an appointment is not required), please call after 11am, for queries regarding referrals, medical reports or non-urgent medical needs (where an appointment is not required), please call after 2pm. We do not take prescription requests over the telephone.
- Do you have controlled drug items on your repeat medication? Please ensure that when collecting your prescription from the surgery, you have your ID or someone collecting on your behalf has their ID. Anyone collecting on your behalf (including nominated chemists) will have their name recorded in your notes as the collector of your prescription. If failure to present an acceptable method of identification occurs, we may withhold your prescription until the collector of the prescription returns with ID.
- You can now access a number of services online. Registered patients can now book appointments online and view your summary record. Please let reception know if you would like to register for this service and you will be provided with your log-in details.
The staff will strive very hard to ensure we deal with your queries however priority has to be given based on CLINICAL need. Verbal abuse will not be tolerated
Medical information resources are available in different languages on the following link:
Wish to go paperless? Please let Reception know if you would prefer to receive communication from us by email or SMS
Evening and weekend appointments now available!
Patients registered at this practice can now access additional routine appointments at our new city centre NHS service, GP+ Nottingham City.
Speak to our reception team to book.
Find out more at www.ncgpa.org.uk/gpplus
(Site updated 05/06/2018)